Beauty and beauty tips, when you hear this words always you think of women and forget about men. Right from the ancient days there has been a noted point that women are given more importance in this beauty concern. Hmmm when I think of beauty this time I remembered men. I think I am moving in the right track. When this word hit in my brain I strongly felt that men also need some tips to show them smarter than ever. I think men’s grooming is as important as women. They also need some beauty tips to remove flaws in their appearance. Men can follow some beauty tips and make them more attractive and handsome. When someone meet you first the first think they notice is your face, therefore your face should more attractive. Most of the men have oily skin, therefore deep cleansing is necessary to keep your skin healthier.
Some tips to keep your look appealing:
– Keep the hair in style and neat look. Use quality hair products and even moisturizing treatments to maintain healthy looking hair.
– Shave often. Nothing looks more attractive than a guy who keeps his facial hair trimmed.
– Keep the teeth clean. A beautiful inviting smile is always accompanied with healthy white teeth.
– Use an effective underarm deodorant
– Keep your fingernails clean and trimmed.
– Use a friendly body spray.
Many men do not know what to do with dandruff. Here are some natural recipes to get rid of this problem. Take one liter of water and boil it, then add the stem and leaves of celery in it. After that allow it to boil for 5 minutes and then apply in hair for removing dandruff. Another one recipe is add the juice of one full fresh lemon in half liter of water and apply in hair after shampooing you can get a good result out of it.
Healthy food habit is very much important to live healthy and happily. Do not eat junk food they will cause several disease in you. Drink lots of water and fresh juice. Wash your skin gently and with lots of care. Moisturize your skin regularly. Avoid use of chemicals on your skin. Protect your skin from over exposure of sun by using sun screen lotions. Do not smoke and drink excessively.
Healthy beauty tips to keep your skin glowing:
– A facemask of egg white and honey will gently remove the tan from your face.
– Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds and apply this to your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water
– Peel, grate and squeeze the juice of a cucumber. Mix it with half teaspoon each of glycerin and rose water. Apply this if you are suffering for sun burns.